THE HOW TO UPDATE
• Come often, and a little early WHEN YOU COME 10 MIN LATE IT CAN EFFECT EVERYONE, at least (5 minutes in advance) every week. 3+x or more/week for best results.
• Sign in online for class. https://crossfitswportland.frontdeskhq.com/schedule#/list?dt=2015-03-31<=staff – not everyone does but it helps us help you to stay on track.
• If the computer says class is full, double check with the coach – sometimes we make exceptions!
• ATTITUDE – Cheer others on, clap and give high 5’s – it will improve YOUR results!
• Be responsible.
• Choose weights according to your ability AND mindset that day. – scale in the beginning- please ask for help if you need it.
• Stay alert, awake, and fully engaged in class.
• Pick up after yourself – re-rack weights, put away boxes, re-hang rubber bands.
• Clean up after yourself – bring a workout towel, and wipe the floor with disinfectant and a mop after your workout.
• Be honest with your numbers both in the Success Journal and in times / reps in class.
• Create a plan to train CFSWP style at home.
• Use the website daily to watch for upcoming info, workouts, and post comments.
• Participate in clinic and events – they will really help your training.
Let you coach know if you have super soreness levels, tight, strains and we can help you! Sometimes customize a different workout if you need it for that time period. We are here of you , so please check in often.
How to use your CFSWP Primary Coach:
• Your coach is your primary point of contact at CFSWP.
• Use him/her for:
– all health/fitness/nutrition questions, concerns, problems
– progress checks and accountability (showing up, diet, goals)
– before/after pictures
– goal identifying and setting
Like us on Facebook, stay updated on events, fun promotions on our website and Facebook page.
Let me know if you have any questions.